Saturday, May 21, 2005

Saturday May 21, 2005 Soliciting on Skander Lane & Kiki

This past Saturday evening (around 5:30 p.m.) we had a solicitor at our door. It was young white male about 20-25 yrs old selling something. I say something, because it was never clear as to what he was selling.

I told him we weren't interested and he left. I watched him go up Skander towards Kiki, knocking on other doors. What struck me about this incident was that the seller had nothing in his hands. No clipboard, nothing!

If he was selling something, why didn't he have some pamphlet of any sort? As I watched him go to other houses, I decided to call the PH Police and described him to them.

They stated that they would send a vehicle over to check him out. Unfortunately, we were on our way out of the house for dinner and never got a chance to see if a police vehicle was sent.
Thanks for all of your hard work.
T of Skander Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment