Thursday, May 12, 2005

May12, 2005 Hodur Court Trespasser 2nd Floor Balcony Entry attempt

A book-solicitor came to our door, but my husband got rid of him quickly.

A week or two ago I saw a young man on a Hodur Court lawn. He was bending over, maybe stretching, not sure, but he didn't seem to be doing anything suspicious aside from that.

I don't know if you have any 20-ish sons or someone helping with your yard, so I didn't say anything.

Then, either the same or the very next day, a car was sitting across from your house and then the cops showed up. I don't know what that was all about, but the cops not only were talking to the driver but also appeared to be searching the car (I saw one cop opening the trunk of the car).
Very strange, but I was glad to see the police there. Do you know what that was about? And do you have any young men in your life that would have any reason to be standing on your lawn?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
May 12, 2005

J from Hodur Court noticed his back window near the garage looked tampered with in the past 2 weeks in front of that same window the woodpile had been knocked over. Their second floor patio door off the master bedroom also had evidence of someone being up on the bedroom balcony. The screen door was open.

Around the same time I noticed their back yard gate was opened about a third of the way. It is never left opened and there was no evidence of any gardeners around. I made a mental note of that, but thought perhaps the wind blew it or that the latch wasn’t locked. In lieu of their window tampering, I would say the 4 incidents were related.

I certainly hope folks will attend another crime watch meeting in the near future. I will alert you when it is scheduled. THERE IS A 45 PERSON CAPACITY AND WE HAD STANDING ROOM ONLY FOR PRIOR MEETINGS.

No comments:

Post a Comment