Saturday, May 14, 2005

May 14, 2005 Duffy Court Man Peeking in Windows, Suspicious Behavior

Just so you know... (And I am soooo glad to be in contact with you for more reasons now than ever), a few months ago, I reported to police a young man that came [only] to my door after peering in our window (all front windows have NO coverings) on a hot day wearing all black with a leather jacket on.

He saw me in the window and knocked on the door. He claimed he was "collecting for school for a senior trip" but he had NO documentation or anything.

Then, about 3 weeks ago, I was having a meeting at our house and a different guy came to our door with the same BS except he told me that he was "Tammy's son from around the corner" and he was collecting magazine money for a trip to Maui.

He was very charming, however, when he showed me the [lamented] magazine documentation there were no prices. I told him that I don't do business that way and that I knew of no one named Tammy in the neighborhood.

The next day, my friend who lives off of Elderwood told me that a guy came to her door saying the EXACT same thing. I am sorry that I did not report this guy too. I know we need to get window coverings... I have glanced through your document, and will show my husband too. We would love to get in on the neighborhood watch thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment