Wednesday, May 18, 2005

May 15+16th, 2005 Kiki Backyard Entered Gate Left Opened

I heard noise outside, in the early morning, on Sunday May 15th. At 7:30a Sunday, I found my gate to my backyard had been opened.

From your reports, this correlates to the event on Hodur Ct. where someone tried to get in on a second story balcony.

On Monday, May 16th, I came home from work to find my gate wide open, and the interior door from the garage to the house open.

My alarm went off, and the police were notified. I left at 7:30a and the alarm went off at 10:30a. Nothing seemed disturbed. I've heard that people can go around with garage door openers, and check to see if yours operates on the same frequency. I don't know if this is what happened, but now I lock that interior door.

No comments:

Post a Comment