Monday, May 30, 2005

May 30, 2005 Car Entered on Kiki Drive Money Taken

Just to let you know...someone got into my car, which was parked in my driveway. The suspect rummaged through my middle compartment and scattered everything all over the front seat, but nothing appears to be missing except some spare change.

There were no signs of a forced entry, so it is possible that I may have left it unlocked. I do not believe this was done by a teenager or "kid" because he did not take any of the handheld games that was in the middle compartment.

He simply tossed them aside. This was probably done within the last week, since I don't drive that vehicle too often, I'm not sure of the exact time of occurrence. Anyway...just FYI...thanks and keep up the good work. S of Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment