Saturday, January 24, 2009

Saturday January 24, 2009 Duffy Ct. and Skander Lane

Subject: Crime Watch ~ door to door sales again Please watch for this and make note of who comes, what they sell, etc. *~* Help us track them.*~*

I was sitting in my car yesterday finishing up my call on my cell phone and saw a young blond man canvassing the neighborhood. He was just walking up my drive up to my doorway when I noticed him and luckily didn't see me.

I noticed him go door to door though, I was in a pretty engaged conversation on the phone, so I didn't catch whether or not he was looking into homes or just ringing bells. But, I meant to alert you too so I am sure it is probably that same guy - he looked pretty clean cut.

I do have a "NO SOLICITING" sign over my doorbell, but that didn't stop him from ringing it anyway...K

No comments:

Post a Comment