Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 15,2009 Skander Lane Solicitation of Magazines

Solicitation Report Thursday Jan 15th

Last week a young African American, with short braided hair, blue shirt(coming out of his pants) and tie, came to my door at night selling magazines.

I asked for ID. He gave me his plastic card which had his name (Marlo Grundy), his photo, and his SSN. I then asked him for a business card and he provided one.

I took it and said, "thanks" but he became real concerned and said I could not have it. I said I wanted to copy the information and closed the door to find paper.

After copying down the following off the card (Tom and Lee Millard, Wellness Connection, Tustin, CA 714-838-3654, 714-838-8743)

I opened the door and gave it back to him
And then I immediately called the PH Police.

I found out I was the 4th caller. I told police what happened and gave them the information off Marlo Grundy’s card.

About 5 minutes later I saw a patrol car cruising down Skander Lane.

No comments:

Post a Comment