Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday March 10, 2009 Hodur Court Backyard Entry

I'm sure V. told you that we had someone go through our side shed. We don't know if anything is missing because 1) we haven't really looked 2) we don't keep anything of value in there.

Only one of the two doors was open which makes me think that they were scared off by something, perhaps the dog barking or me checking outside, which I routinely do when the dog barks. I actually find this door open a couple of times a year. J

Dear J,
We have had numerous neighbors state that in fact their garden gates had been entered during the night. Sometimes things are taken and sometimes not. Either way, whomever does trespass is scoping out the back entrances to find easy access to homes, garden sheds, etc.

We responded by being proactive and locking both garden gates. We realize that this won't keep folks out who are truly determined, but at least it is a bit of an inconvenience for thieves and we feel better about that.

I encourage ALL residents to keep their gates locked at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment