Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday June 19, 2009 Scouting Outside an Open Garage

Friday June 19th at 3:00 PM
I was driving on Skander Lane coming from Paso Nogal today.

I was approaching Holmsund Court, when I noticed a late model navy blue Chevy/Oldsmobile parked near an open garage. The driver and passenger were an African American couple.

I slowed my vehicle when I rounded the corner as I watched them. I then pulled over in front of N’s place to keep a closer eye out for this neighbor’s habitually open garage. It was immediately after I pulled over, that these scouters backed up over a curb, made a swift U turn and drove toward Kiki and then made a left onto Morello. I followed and tried to get the plate number. The partial CA plate number started as 5JGN. I wasn’t able to get the rest of the plate as they were driving too fast.

Also, F of Skander Lane reported that someone entered his garage on another occasion and took his garage door opener and other assorted items.

No comments:

Post a Comment