Wednesday, April 20, 2005

April 20, 2005 Repeated Suspicious Driver Behavior on Hodur

At the end of April , a white car came from Morello down Kiki and turned into Hodur. The driver and passenger and I made brief eye contact when they first turned down our court, but then something strange happened.

I twice observed the same few folks very slowly driving a white vehicle down our Hodur Court and studying every home.

If you have a copy of this email describing the pair that drove our court a few times back to back which I sent earlier to some of you, please send it back to me. I cannot seem to find it and it had more particular information including the make of the vehicle, date, time etc., etc.

Kind of like an owl turns it’s head so far round, the driver and passenger kept their faces turned opposite of my direction at all times except for that brief moment before they noticed my watching them.

Regardless of which way they drove on the court, they kept their faces turned so far to the other side… that it appeared strange to me. It appeared they didn’t want to be identified. They were older and somewhat homeless looking.

If they’d have been lost or searching for someone in particular, or even been interested in buying a home on our street, you would think they might at least acknowledge my being there in my driveway watching them.

I continued to watch them the entire time they were on the court and both trips taken. I know they were aware of my watching them! I even began to go to the edge of my drive as they approached it, because I would have asked them if they were lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment