Friday, January 16, 2004

January 16, 2004 Friday 6:00 pm Solicitation Skander Kiki Morello Paso Nogal

Hi,
I was leaving my house last night at about 5:55pm I saw the man ringing the door across the street. I waited in my van while warming in up to see what he was doing.

He skipped the house directly across the street and then went to the neighbor's house. I waited for him to come out from their house before leaving. From the neighbor's he walked across Kiki to the another house.

I had called J on my cell phone to see if he actually rang her doorbell, and she said that he did, but she told him they were in the middle of dinner and he left. J thought that he was selling something.

When I came back home after picking my sons up from daycare, I drove down Kiki from Morello and turned left on to Skander drove past my house to check everything out. I drove all the way down Skander and saw him walking on Skander about two houses up from Paso Nogal. I didn't see where he went after that and I went back home.

The man I saw had a bald or shaved head, was African American, wearing a blue long sleeve dress shirt (didn't notice if he had a tie or not) and possibly grey slacks. His clothes were a little baggy. He wasn't carrying anything that I saw like you would expect a salesman to carry which is why I was suspicious.
K

No comments:

Post a Comment